|SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (Modified March 21st, 2014)
· Do not submit mirror sites or doorway pages.
· Do not submit a website that redirects to another URL, or websites that are "Under Construction".
· Do not submit websites with porn, illegal, violent, discriminating or racialist content or links.
· Do not submit a website that contains mostly affiliate links or excessive advertising.
· We reserve the right to add, move, modify or delete listings without notice.
· We reserve the right to remove a website if the content changes significant, or the site is down respectively unusable.
· We reserve the right to remove a website or add a "nofollow"-Tag if the website is banned or penalized.
· Submitted sites must be accessible for free, without password requirement, and must have a clear identifiable content.
· Paid Submissions without payment will be rejected without notice and may cause IP-blocking.
· Featured Submission: Find the most appropriate category for your website. Go as deep as possible in subcategories.
Submission to an unsuitable category will be declined or moved.
Submit non-english websites to the most relevant category for your country.
(If you are not sure which is the most relevant category for your site please contact us: admin\at/findelio.com)
· Sponsor Submission: Sponsors are widely free in category choice but the topic and language of the category and website should match.
· Submissions to main-categories requires Sponsor Listing submission.
· The final decision of category choice will be made by our editor!
· The blog must be active with at least six months of postings.
· Subpages and subdomains are allowed.
· Do not use capitals in domain names.
· Do not add a tracking code.
· Sitelinks (additional deep links in category) are available for sponsor listings only.
· Sitelinks must be from the same domain like the main link and related to the same company(if any).
· Redirects are not accepted.
· Duplicate URLs and titles are not allowed.
· Submit a valid email address.
· We do not give away this email address. It is only used to send notification if your site is accepted.
· The title must include the official name of your website or company. (Not required for Sponsor Listings).
· Avoid any kind of promotional language.
· Do not use ALLCAPS.
· You can use up to 3 related terms (e.g. John Doe - Attorney at Law, Atlanta).
· Capitalize each word in the title except for articles and prepositions (a, an, the, for, on, at, in).
· The description must be objective, written in complete sentences and correct punctuation. No keyword list!
· Avoid any kind of promotional language (e.g. "the best", "number one", "Visit us today!").
· Do not include prices, discounts, bonuses or contact information (e.g. phone numbers).
· We reserve the right to edit the URL, title, description, keywords, and category choice of existing listings at any time.
© 2005-2018 Findelio • Home | How to Submit Site | Blog Directory | Contact | Terms of Service | Recently Added